Bright one-bedroom one-bathroom apartment located in the quiet town of…
Località S. Rocco, Suvereto (Livorno)
1 bedroom apartment of 39 sq. mt. located inside the “La Fonte degli Angeli” complex in the town of Suvereto (LI), which was named one of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
To access the apartment, there are 5 steps to climb, as it is located on the mezzanine floor (the complex does not have an elevator). Upon entering you are welcomed into the living room, furnished with a double sofa bed, a table for 4 guests, and a TV corner. The fully equipped, open floor plan kitchen has a microwave, an Italian-style coffee-maker, an oven, a kettle, and a toaster. In the same room there is also a washing machine.
The living room leads to the veranda, equipped with a table and chairs, ideal for relaxing.
Continuing, there is the sleeping area that is made up of a bedroom and a bathroom. The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, bedside tables, a chest of drawers, and wardrobe with 2 sliding doors to store your belongings.
Next to the master bedroom is the bathroom with shower.
The flooring throughout is ceramic tiles.
– baby bed (extra charge of € 20)
** Guests are required to pay a tourist tax: € 1.50 per person per night for a maximum of 10 nights, from 30/03 to 31/10, for guests over 15 years old.
Guests have a free parking space in the complex parking lot.
The “La Fonte degli Angeli” residence is located in the town of Suvereto, in Alta Maremma, just 15 km from the famous beaches of the Etruscan Coast. The complex consists of 21 units of different types and sizes (studio, 1 bedrooms, and 2 bedrooms between 30 and 50 sq. mt.) with a swimming pool and private parking area. Each apartment is fully furnished and equipped, and all have air conditioning and heating.
Seasonal opening from May to October (which may vary according to weather conditions).
Hours: 9:00 – 19:30
– by train
Campiglia Marittima train station, 10 km
– by plane
Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport, 100 km away – Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport, 150 km away
– by car
from the North: Rosignano Marittimo exit, Livorno Grosseto highway (towards Grosseto) exit Venturina Terme, follow signs for Suvereto (9 km).
from the South: Grosseto Livorno expressway (towards Livorno) exit Venturina Terme, follow the signs for Suvereto (9 km).
Located in the heart of the Alta Maremma, not far from the beautiful beaches of the Etruscan Coast, the ancient medieval village of Suvereto offers its guests a holiday near both the seaside and the countryside.
All throughout the area, you will find cork trees, ancient olive trees and grapevines, woods, and nature rich in many species of wild fauna and flora. Among the most important monuments are: Palazzo Comunale (XIII century), Rocca Aldobrandesca from which you can see the sea in the distance with the islands of the Tuscan archipelago and in the middle the plain furrowed by Cornia, the Chiostro di San Francesco from the 12th century, ancient Pieve di San Giusto, Fonte degli Angeli (16th century reconstruction), and the historic natural area of Montioni, one of the most extensive parks in Tuscany.
Suvereto, in addition to being elected as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, is now included in the Città del Vino e dell’Olio and Slow Food Cities. Inside the historic city center you can enjoy excellent traditional dishes, accompanied by its famous wines.
POINTS OF INTEREST
– Mortelliccio beach, about 20 minutes drive from Suvereto, with white and very fine sand. In Mortelliccio there are parking areas for campers and cars for a fee and are not far from the beach. There is also a bathing establishment “Bagno Elia” in addition to the free beach and the dog friendly one;
– The Gulf of Baratti is about 20 minutes drive from Suvereto, about 10 kilometers south of San Vincenzo. Baratti is a small town with a cluster of few houses, bars, and a bus stop. It is a truly magnificent place to stop and swim in shallow, transparent waters with a picture postcard view. You can use both the free beach (therefore not equipped with chairs and umbrellas), and the part where there are bathing establishments such as Bagno Baratti;
– Cala Violina, one of the most beautiful beaches in the area, even if further from Suvereto (about 30 minutes by car);
– Piombino, San Vincenzo.
SERVICES IN THE AREA
– Conad supermarket (Via Don Minzoni, 1 km)
– La Bottega dei Sapori deli (Via Dante Alighieri, 650 m)
– Osteria da i’Ciocio (Piazza dei Giudici, 1 km)
– Locanda Delle Stelle Restaurant (Via Palestro, 900 m)
– Bracci Pharmacy (Via Don Minzoni, 950 m)
– Monte dei Paschi di Siena bank (Via Giovanni Leporatti, 850 m)
– Post office (Via Giovanni Leporatti, 750 m).